SEO or search engine optimization is a set of rules that need to be followed by websites and their owners to optimize their websites for search engines in order to improve search engine rankings. You could say that those SEO rules or guidelines are the framework for the process for the number of stages and set of controls to increase the quality of the website making it easier to navigate as well as to find.
SEO’s importance has never waned
If you’ve heard anywhere that SEO as a marketing tool is dead or obsolete, nothing can be further from the truth. In the competitive market of the internet, SEO marketing is more important than ever. It has evolved and is not the SEO that you might have heard of from the previous decade. Not only is it important today but search engines are now serving literally millions of users each day searching for answers to their queries or solutions to problems.
- Search engine users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages. So to take advantage of this and get visitors and potential customers to your website, your website needs to appear at least in the top 5 of the first page result.
- SEO also means good SEO practices to improve user experience and usability of a website, good practices from an honest SEO company like Loud Media Agency.
- Users will always trust the results in a search engine so having a presence in the top 5 positions from the keywords the user is searching will mean your website is trustworthy.
- People who find your website through search engines are more likely to promote it on social media, increasing the social promotion of your website and increasing your position in search engines.
- SEO can put you way ahead of the competition. If two or more websites are selling the same product or service, the website that is better optimized for SEO and search engines is more likely to have more traffic, conversions, and sales.